Sunday, April 6, 2008

Now Showing:

It all started with The Sopranos.

James and I have been making our way through TV series on DVD. We haven't gotten cable here, and probably won't get it. Generally neither of us watch enough TV to justify the cost. However, since we have yet to form much of a social life (it IS getting better) we pass time with stuff we've downloaded or rented from Scarecrow. It's getting harder to come up with worthwhile stuff to watch, so now I'm looking for recommendations.
Here's a quick rundown of what we've watched so far:
The Sopranos
The Wire
The Corner (miniseries)
Jericho
Life on Mars (BBC)
Ashes to Ashes (BBC)
Dexter
Weeds (we're only into the first part of season one)

We're starting Six Feet Under tonight, which Quest has assured me I'll love so much my brain will fall out. I hope he's right, because there's at least four seasons out, which will take a bit of time to get through.

What other shows are worth watching?

No comments: