Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2910

2,910 calories is what need to gain 1.5 lbs per week. In order to get up to 125 lbs I would need to gain for 10 weeks, conservatively.

How does one consume 2910 calories in a day?!
I've consumed roughly 1200 calories for the day, and that's high for me due to the fact that I only worked half the day. On days when I work 8 hours I don't have time to eat that much. I don't have the stomach capacity to eat huge amounts of calories when I do eat. I can not feasibly see how it will be possible to consume that much. I simply do not have the time or appetite for such a thing.

Oh, and forget anything dairy. I can't just add in a bunch of calories from milk and yogurt and such either.

The truly ironic thing is that I'm already using two of the industry (medical) standard for appetite stimulant and weight gain.


/thinking about becoming a stoner.

No comments: