Friday, October 31, 2008

Eating for the week:

Eating for the week:
So this go round with food is nothing fancy. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's all easy, comfort food for me. Every recipe I know by heart.

Beef stir fry with rice
Pasta w/ meat and tomato sauce, garlic bread
Chili and crackers
Chicken and green sauce w/ rice
Pasta w/ white beans
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes

I'm also planning on doing a bit of baking. Nothing like a warm, sweet smelling house for when the weather is gold and gray.
Apple cake w/ brown sugar frosting
Oatmeal cookies w/ chocolate and hazelnuts
Cinnamon rolls

I'm also starting to put together my Thanksgiving menu. Zoe and Greg are coming up from San Francisco to spend the holiday with us. It's a process for me. I really enjoy it though, and it gives me and excuse to spend far too much time scouring food blogs. :)

No comments: