Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New LIfe

A month ago I decided to live alone, instead of with James. I want different things out of life than he does, and I wasn't happy with the situation I was in. I love him dearly, and I miss him like crazy, but I'm trying to establish a life for myself that I can be happy with. Once I've done that I can find someone to join me in the life I've created.

When I drive around Oahu I pass places that have particular sentiment for me, things I've done with James, and it's a bittersweet moment. I haven't heard his voice in a month. I haven't kissed him or hugged him in a month. He feels that I betrayed him. I probably did.

So now Ive got two jobs, I work for Dr. Kouchi, and I write for Truly Obscure. I don't really do quite enough of either. It means I have a lot of free time, so I've been hanging out with Carl and Drew and Quest. I've gotten to meet Pat's girlfriend Brooke, and I see Lowell from time to time. I'm going to be living with Jordan and the new roommate Allon.

I'll have all kinds of photos up soon. I tell stories better with photos than I do with words.

I have moments that I feel completely alone, and I wonder if I've made a grave mistake. I wish, in those times, that he had wanted just a little more of what I wanted, and that I had wanted more of what was important to him.

I really do miss him, a lot. Ht was my closest friend.

No comments: